St. George Utah Clarion Suites Local Events and Attractions
Welcome to St. George, otherwise known as Utah’s Dixie for its mild winter weather and generally pleasant climate. Located in the southwestern corner of the state, it is a popular vacation spot for warm days and outdoor activities in a diverse and beautiful setting.
Guests at our St. George Hotel will find no end to the fun, relaxation and services of the region. Whether you’re on an adventurous family vacation that you want to fill with new experiences and souvenirs, or a romantic getaway that calls for intimate dinners and evening entertainment, you’ll find a wealth of options to suit your taste and budget.
Breathe in the fresh air and feast your eyes on rivers, mountain, canyons and more from an ATV or horseback. Aerial tours, take you across sweeping terrain from the seat of your own private plane or helicopter. Afterward, unwind with a trip to the day spa or even a little shopping at the outlet mall and antique shops.
Staying at our Southern Utah hotel will provide you with a friendly and comfortable place to call home while you take in all that our city has to offer. There’s no better way to start and end your full days than with a soft bed, accommodating bathroom, full hot breakfast and a dip in the pool. Call today to make your reservation!
Having trouble viewing the map? – Click Here
Click Here to see your Restaurant Options within walking distance of your room.
- Fiesta Fun Center with Go-Carts, Miniature Golf, Bumper Boats, Batting Cages, Driving Range
- Laser Mania – Laser Tag and indoor Miniature Golf
- AntiGravity Arena – Indoor 11,000 square feet of Trampolines
- Rosenbruch Wildlife Museum is an exhibit of the animals of the world and is a must-see
- Brigham Young Winter Home, Jacob Hamblin Home and many others will take you back 100+ years as you learn about the founding of St. George.
- St George Trail System – a system of paved trails throughout St. George offering over 30 miles of trails for biking or walking
The Tuacahn Center for the Arts (10 minutes from downtown St. George) offers spectacular musical productions and entertainment. Click Here to view our Tuacahn Vacation Packages
We can create the perfect golf package with any number of nights and golf courses in St George. Click Here to view our Golf Vacation Packages.