Why Play Golf?
Are you looking for a sport that fits your laid-back lifestyle without losing the thrill of an adrenaline rush? Forget bungee jumping or jogging. Choose golf instead, a sport that comes with many benefits and perks. Think it’s not exercise enough? Think again. Golf stimulates the body while inspiring passion and even addiction.
If gold is your game or something you would like to try, then look no further. The Clarion Suites St. George golf packages are unmatched in all of Utah. Our golf courses will not only inspire you to get your swing on, but will bring you back to nature as well. Golf is a tranquil activity and you are sure to find your zone here in our wide expanse of beautifully green golf courses.
Golf has many underrated benefits. When playing golf, you enjoy the sun and fresh air. You are filled with life while you performing your swing. You revitalize your muscular flexibility as you walk, spin, turn and bend innumerable times at your every play. Golf is a cure for stress. With the tranquility of your surrounding and the focus you put in your every swing, you are sure to forget your worries.
Cure for stress
Our regular golfers say that even just a few hours of golf feel like mini-holidays. They let go of their baggage and stress and lose themselves in the rolling hills and fields of our golf courses, unmatched and unlike any other in St. George, Utah. The sport allows you to make a world of your own with friends and family.
Like other sports, golf is competitive. It makes you want to learn more so you can get better at it. The whole thing often ends up becoming your own personal challenge. Golf can get difficult in higher levels, so there is always room for improvement. It gets addictive because it is one of the rare sports you can start as a child and continue playing well into your golden years.
Golf is a socialization sport; you mingle while you swing. After a session of 18 holes, it’s nice to relax with a glass of wine while you admire the sunset. The golf courses here at St. George not only make a perfect venue for golf, but is perfect for scenic admiration as well.
Experience the joys of golfing and the beauty of our golf fields today. Get in touch with us and let’s get started on helping you falling in love with the sport!
- Hiking in Snow Canyon State Park
- Unique Sites in the St. George Area
- Hiking in Zion National Park
- The Perfect Meeting Room
- Golfing in St. George
- The Importance of Eating Breakfast
- Surviving the Winter Cold
- Upcoming Performances at Tuacahn
- How to Enjoy Hotel Arrest
- Weddings and St. George
- St. George's Pioneer Past
- Snow Canyon State Park, St. George
- Packing Hacks for Road Trips
- Broadway Shows Under the Stars
- 2017 Events in St. George
- Dining in St. George
- Family-Friendly Activities in St. George
- Tips for Traveling With Toddlers
- More Things to Do in St. George
- Top 5 Must-Do Hikes Near St. George
- Shopping in St. George
- Golf Courses in St. George
- Getting Fit with Golf
- Where to Host Your Event in St. George
- How to Enjoy Your Vacation
- Choosing a Travel Destination
- Must-Visit Road Trip Spots in Utah
- Top 4 Road Trip Tips
- 20 Ways to Save Money on and for Travel
- How to Save Money on Gas
- Vacation Checklist - 4 Things You Shouldn't Forget
- Swimming Pool Safety Tips
- Training for the St. George Marathon
- 12 Helpful Travel Tips
- 6 Tips for Traveling Safely
- Keys to Packing for a Weekend
- Packing Tips for Active Travel
- Stay Healthy and Fit, Even When You Are Away
- Start Your Day Right with a Good Breakfast
- What Not to Pack for Your Trip
- Local Spotlight - Tuacahn Center for the Arts
- Top Travel Apps for a Pain-Free Trip
- Plan Your Vacation By Choosing What Not to Do
- Exploring Southern Utah’s World Class Parks
- What to Do in Case of Inclement Weather