Upcoming Performances at Tuacahn
The warm weather is not quite upon us, but tickets to several upcoming spring events at the Tuacahn Amphitheatre (located just about 15 minutes outside of St. George) are going fast. These performances, which begin in early April and run through the first weekend of May, are the perfect activities to segue into the musical season. And whether you are specifically looking for entertainment or simply want to get away, these performances are bound to satisfy you during your stay in the St. George area.
Professional Bull Riders (April 7-8)
The Professional Bull Riders returns to Tuacahn this April for another round of fierce fun. The PBR was created in 1992 when 20 bull riders decided to help the sport gain attention. The growth has been quite significant, with the PBR now attracting over 1.5 million live event attendees each year. This event is definitely not one to miss!
Check out this video to see how Tuacahn prepares to put live bulls on their stage.
Stayin’ Alive (April 14)
Stayin’ Alive is a tribute band to the Bee Gees. According to the band bio on their website, Stayin’ Alive is “the largest and most definitive production of its kind, offering big screen video clips, photos and dazzling imagery.” Those who attend will be privileged to hear classic tunes, such as “Nights on Broadway,” “How Deep is Your Love” and “I Started a Joke.”
Clint Black (April 27)
Renowned country artist Clint Black has returned to the scene after releasing his first full-length, original record in nearly a decade. Black will journey to Tuacahn in late April to perform tracks from his new album “On Purpose,” as well as to play old favorites, in a concert that is sure to satisfy fans both old and new.
Peter Cetera (April 29)
Known for his unforgettable role in rock group Chicago before becoming a solo artist in 1986, Peter Cetera will certainly impress fans this spring as he performs timeless hits against the red rocks at Tuacahn.
Brian Regan (May 4-6)
Perhaps the most anticipated performance in Utah this spring is Brian Regan, one of America’s most popular comedians, who will spend three days at the Red Rocks Amphitheater entertaining fans with his classic comedic routines. Regan returns to Tuacahn by popular demand and is sure to live up to expectations during his stay in the Beehive State.
To purchase tickets to any of these upcoming events, visit Tuacahn’s website or call the Box Office at 435-652-3300.
- The Perfect Meeting Room
- Golfing in St. George
- The Importance of Eating Breakfast
- Surviving the Winter Cold
- How to Enjoy Hotel Arrest
- Weddings and St. George
- St. George's Pioneer Past
- Snow Canyon State Park, St. George
- Packing Hacks for Road Trips
- Broadway Shows Under the Stars
- 2017 Events in St. George
- Dining in St. George
- Family-Friendly Activities in St. George
- Tips for Traveling With Toddlers
- More Things to Do in St. George
- Top 5 Must-Do Hikes Near St. George
- Shopping in St. George
- Golf Courses in St. George
- Why Play Golf
- Getting Fit with Golf
- Where to Host Your Event in St. George
- How to Enjoy Your Vacation
- Choosing a Travel Destination
- Must-Visit Road Trip Spots in Utah
- Top 4 Road Trip Tips
- 20 Ways to Save Money on and for Travel
- How to Save Money on Gas
- Vacation Checklist - 4 Things You Shouldn't Forget
- Swimming Pool Safety Tips
- Training for the St. George Marathon
- 12 Helpful Travel Tips
- 6 Tips for Traveling Safely
- Keys to Packing for a Weekend
- Packing Tips for Active Travel
- Stay Healthy and Fit, Even When You Are Away
- Start Your Day Right with a Good Breakfast
- What Not to Pack for Your Trip
- Local Spotlight - Tuacahn Center for the Arts
- Top Travel Apps for a Pain-Free Trip
- Plan Your Vacation By Choosing What Not to Do
- Exploring Southern Utah’s World Class Parks
- What to Do in Case of Inclement Weather