More Things to Do in St. George
Planning a trip to the St. George area? Here are some attractions you might want to check out during your stay:
Pioneer Park is one of the more popular community parks in the area. It features several hiking trails with lovely views of the downtown area, Zion National Park, and Arizona. You can also find a historical pioneer cabin, slot canyons, and a route into Red Cliffs Desert Reserve.
Kayenta, a mere half an hour drive from St. George, has much to offer for outdoor adventurers. It features several different trails that are great for walking, hiking, and climbing among amazing scenic views. Check out the Kayenta parks by visiting their site.
St. George Children’s Museum
If you’re traveling with family, the Children’s Museum is sure to be a hit with the little ones. With many interactive exhibits, activities and events, there is no shortage of fun at the museum all year round. You can find museum hours and admission prices on their website.
St. George Dinosaur Discovery Site
Another attraction the family might enjoy is the Dinosaur Discovery Site located at Johnson Farm. In addition to dinosaur replicas and restorations, the museum also features a great children’s area with toys, activities, and an interactive Dino Park.
Tuacahn Center for the Arts
For theater lovers, The Tuacahn is the place to go. The Tuacahn presents high quality theatrical productions against an astoundingly beautiful backdrop of red sandstone cliffs. It truly is an outdoor theater experience like no other. You can check out their current season here.
Coyote Gulch, located in Kayenta, is home to many stunning galleries and attractions. Take a walk through the Desert Rose Labyrinth, learn about native plants in the Kayenta Arboretum, grab a bite at the Xetava Gardens Cafe, shop for unique works of art at the many varied galleries and even treat yourself to a spa day at Sacred Space Spa.
For even more great St. George attractions, check out the list at Tripadvisor.
- The Perfect Meeting Room
- Golfing in St. George
- The Importance of Eating Breakfast
- Surviving the Winter Cold
- Upcoming Performances at Tuacahn
- How to Enjoy Hotel Arrest
- Weddings and St. George
- St. George's Pioneer Past
- Snow Canyon State Park, St. George
- Packing Hacks for Road Trips
- Broadway Shows Under the Stars
- 2017 Events in St. George
- Dining in St. George
- Family-Friendly Activities in St. George
- Tips for Traveling With Toddlers
- Top 5 Must-Do Hikes Near St. George
- Shopping in St. George
- Golf Courses in St. George
- Why Play Golf
- Getting Fit with Golf
- Where to Host Your Event in St. George
- How to Enjoy Your Vacation
- Choosing a Travel Destination
- Must-Visit Road Trip Spots in Utah
- Top 4 Road Trip Tips
- 20 Ways to Save Money on and for Travel
- How to Save Money on Gas
- Vacation Checklist - 4 Things You Shouldn't Forget
- Swimming Pool Safety Tips
- Training for the St. George Marathon
- 12 Helpful Travel Tips
- 6 Tips for Traveling Safely
- Keys to Packing for a Weekend
- Packing Tips for Active Travel
- Stay Healthy and Fit, Even When You Are Away
- Start Your Day Right with a Good Breakfast
- What Not to Pack for Your Trip
- Local Spotlight - Tuacahn Center for the Arts
- Top Travel Apps for a Pain-Free Trip
- Plan Your Vacation By Choosing What Not to Do
- Exploring Southern Utah’s World Class Parks
- What to Do in Case of Inclement Weather