Family-Friendly Activities in St. George
Traveling with kids can be hard. Luckily, there are many places in and around St. George that are kid friendly and will keep the whole family entertained. Here are just a few places that kids and parents alike will love.
Opened in 2013 in St. George's Community Art Building, this museum offers educational fun that kids will love. Check out the calendar, because there are different activities offered at the museum daily. Children can also take classes in subjects such as art, science, music and more. And with a donation suggestion of only three dollars per child and four dollars per adult, this fun spot is a steal.
The fun can last all day here! With mini golf, laser tag, bowling, an arcade and more, there are endless activities the whole family can get in on at the Fiesta Fun Family Fun Center. If all this makes you hungry, the center also has their own restaurant. Day packages can be purchased in five hour increments.
Conveniently located right at the Dixie Convention Center, kids will love learning about the wildlife from all over the world at this museum. There are even tours especially designed for children held the last Saturday of every month by the Discovery Kid's Club.
This site marks the area where many early Jurassic dinosaur tracks, swim tracks and other fossils were found. Museum-goers can look at these fossils and learn more about dinosaurs in the Special Displays area. The museum also offers replicas of dinosaurs and animals that would have lived in that region and a children's area with puzzles, replicas of dinosaur footprints and more.
A fun spot that will entertain both parents and kids is St. George's Town Square Park, located right downtown. The park offers a splash pad for children, and parents can learn more about St. George's History with the park's Heritage Tower. Complete with a walking path and picnic tables, the Town Square Park is a relaxing location for the whole family.
Even though traveling with kids can be a struggle sometimes, all the activities in St. George can make it easy.
- Hiking in Snow Canyon State Park
- Unique Sites in the St. George Area
- Hiking in Zion National Park
- The Perfect Meeting Room
- Golfing in St. George
- The Importance of Eating Breakfast
- Surviving the Winter Cold
- Upcoming Performances at Tuacahn
- How to Enjoy Hotel Arrest
- Weddings and St. George
- St. George's Pioneer Past
- Snow Canyon State Park, St. George
- Packing Hacks for Road Trips
- Broadway Shows Under the Stars
- 2017 Events in St. George
- Dining in St. George
- Tips for Traveling With Toddlers
- More Things to Do in St. George
- Top 5 Must-Do Hikes Near St. George
- Shopping in St. George
- Golf Courses in St. George
- Why Play Golf
- Getting Fit with Golf
- Where to Host Your Event in St. George
- How to Enjoy Your Vacation
- Choosing a Travel Destination
- Must-Visit Road Trip Spots in Utah
- Top 4 Road Trip Tips
- 20 Ways to Save Money on and for Travel
- How to Save Money on Gas
- Vacation Checklist - 4 Things You Shouldn't Forget
- Swimming Pool Safety Tips
- Training for the St. George Marathon
- 12 Helpful Travel Tips
- 6 Tips for Traveling Safely
- Keys to Packing for a Weekend
- Packing Tips for Active Travel
- Stay Healthy and Fit, Even When You Are Away
- Start Your Day Right with a Good Breakfast
- What Not to Pack for Your Trip
- Local Spotlight - Tuacahn Center for the Arts
- Top Travel Apps for a Pain-Free Trip
- Plan Your Vacation By Choosing What Not to Do
- Exploring Southern Utah’s World Class Parks
- What to Do in Case of Inclement Weather